Monday, August 29, 2011

...Kemps Frozen Yogurt

I am into a healthy lifestyle. I like healthy food, I sometimes like to exercise, and I like feeling good throughout the day. I also have a massive sweet tooth that has yet to be defeated. I have not eaten ice cream in about a year and until a month ago I had not eaten a donut in 2 years, things happen people. So while cruising through the grocery store I came across frozen yogurt. I was surprised because I have yet to see frozen yogurt sold in such a large quantity for under $5. Kemps... I am in lust with their products. It taste so rich and creamy and like regular ice cream but better. It is soft and smooth and melts in your mouth and rolls down your throat. Oddly enough while eating the strawberry flavor I noticed that it was 120 calories per half serving with 12 servings. At Dairy Queen the custom blizzard I get has nearly 1800 calories in it...yikes! I would suggest all of you, literally YOU as in the 1 person reading this, I do not read these things before I post it, go out and buy this frozen yogurt, eat it and thank me later...welcomes! I am giving Kemps Frozen Yogurt a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment