Tuesday, August 30, 2011

...Kim Kardashian





Does anyone remember that Kim Kardashian song she made? It was a huge...non hit... I sort of liked it, I thought it could use a remix, a club mix for sure. Anyway she made a video for it, because she assumed people would love it. When people hated it they shelved the video. Well there has been a piece of the video leaked onto the web and my oh my is it a joke.



Can anyone tell me what this has to do with her at a club or anything of the sort? Butt shots and her slithering around has nothing to do with the song. I have always said that the Kardashians are not as nice as nice or smart as people would like to make them out to be, and by people I am E! employees. Kim claims to be above her sex tape and more than just a sex symbol, but what else is she? Her mother runs her life and she has no talent, none at all! She poses nude for magazines and then claims she was tricked into it, yeah right. All she is...is a butt, nothing else but a butt. Hype is all she is about, and nothing more than that. Sadly she has become a brand like many other talentless people with reality shows or with a somewhat career...Justin Bieber anyone. Everything about this video is dumb, including the song because it just makes it all sounds SO much worse. I am giving Kim Kardashian 2 Digits Down for this horrible thing that she agreed to create.


No comments:

Post a Comment