Wednesday, September 21, 2011

...The X Factor

So I decided to watch The X Factor. It airs int he midst of a crowded comedy block anchored by NBC and ABC. I have to admit that I was not blown away by the show. I guess that I ma jaded by shows like this because there are so many. The X Factor is the perfect combination of two other shows that have a connection to Simon Cowell. Those two shows would be American Idol and America's Got Talent. If you watch the show you can obviously see what I am talking about. The giant X, the set, the judges, it is all becoming stale. The only thing that this show has over others is the guaranteed prize money of $5 million. That to me seems like a tad too much and I am willing to bet my parent's home on it that there are so many strings attached to that money that you might end up owing more than you make. I am giving this show a Digit Down because I feel it is a few years too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment