Saturday, June 18, 2011

...Diets






Are we all on diets? It is Summer time, so I guess we should have started these things a couple of seasons ago. Why did I wait this long? I got busy. But now I am hot and I feel huge, though the scale and my doctor tell me differently. I will Buy my equipment and healthy snacks and see what becomes of me. I do not have to be ripped, though I cannot get this "Abs start in the kitchen" saying out of my head. I heard it earlier this week and it has been on my mind ever since. No matter how hard I workout I can always ruin it with some quick yummy extra fatty treat. Oh well, I will try to curb that this year... HA! I am still young, I should not have to worry about this for another 10 years. I am straight skinny, gay fat though, which means fun clothes will look like yikes...more like blah on me. Fortunately I am only 172 and over 6 feet tall so I do not have a ton of work to do. Now I have a real motivation, that and something else. Maybe I will go out and buy a small car, a Z4 or Boxster. If I cannot fit into hot clothes and a fun car maybe and I still do not feel like getting back in shape then it will never happen. I am giving diets and dieting a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment