Monday, June 27, 2011

...Paying

I hate paying for a lot of things. The things I hate paying for most would be: Gas, Food, Music, Insurance, Utilities, Cell phone bill, Cable/Internet and Hair cuts. Other than music, if I plan on moving to the Wet coast, California, I will end up paying a lot for all of these things, including taxes, whcih I do not mind paying for, but California taxes are crazy. I love to drive and West coast gas is more because it is so far from everything! Car insurance, house insurance...CRAZY high. I am young as well so it will be a portion of my pay check, the invisible pay check I assume I would have but probably would not...not regularly anyway, I am not a flake I am just not a robot. For now I will stay content with my South-East cost of living, though it still anonoys me. I am giving paying for things a Digit Down. Though I am an adult, none of you other adults out there can honestly admit you enjoy paying for things all fo the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment