Sunday, June 19, 2011

...Pedicures

I have not had a good pedicure in years. I have had good manicures, but pedicures just do not seem to be done that well. No matter if I pay $20 or $75, plus tip of course. Maybe it is because they know that my feet will most likely be locked up in shoes or maybe because they think guys do not care much about their feet. To them I say, if a guy is getting a pedicure then obviously he cares. I still continue to get them though, it beats letting your feet get rough and tough looking like you have 2 large rocks for feet. Hopefully I find a good place soon because I think I deserve it. Also this is not nearly as tough as finding a good place to get a hair cut but that is a different topic on a larger scale. Still I am giving this Digit Up because I can give myself a better pedicure than the people I am paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment