Monday, September 13, 2010

...Monday

I never really have had any problems with Mondays. Sometimes it rains and it makes me smile. Sometimes they feel long, but so do Tuesdays. Today however was a beast! I ran out of gas, sort of, the car just thought it was out of gas so it would not start for like 30 minutes! Odd actually. I got a ticket as well, for parking in the wrong area, shame on us all. I then went to go renew my license, but the DMV is closed on a Monday because...who knows why. No biggie on any other day but they expire tomorrow so I am technically not allowed to drive, and I think my insurance my get cancelled? Add tot hat I was pretty sleepy all day and when I finally got home I got a jolt of energy out of nowhere. It came in handy though because football was on, but the games were eh, pretty much like all of the other games last week. I think the players are taking it easy because they are trying to stick together so that they can get what they want from the owners, but that is a different story for next year. All in all I am going to give today a Digit Down, of course. It started with a headache and ends with a hot flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment