Friday, September 24, 2010

...MTV

MTV is giving 2 people who helped make their recent reality show franchise HUGE a show of their own. Lauren Conrad from Laguna Beach and The Hills and Pauly D from Jersey Shore. First let us talk about Lauren. Lauren's new show is a reality documentary about her new fashion line. It is scheduled to start shooting this October. She left The Hills in 2009 and has been absent from television since. With this new show she will have more control over everything. I am sure it will be interesting, more interesting than it sounds, but honestly I could live without it. I am over her and The Hills. Next there is Pauly D. I am going to make this short. His new show apparently already has a title and a premise. It will be about him and his DJing career. It is scheduled to start shooting within a month. The 3rd season of Jersey Shore has already wrapped up so this made it possible for him to start this new project. I am not looking forward to this show either. I am not interested in what he is doing or who he may be doing it with. I get enough of him and his friends on Jersey Shore. Again I can live without this. MTV seems to be running out of creative juice, typical Hollywood stuff. I am giving MTV a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment