Wednesday, September 1, 2010

...Thomas Magill

Who is Thomas Magill? Well he is pretty lucky or blessed, depends on how you want to view it. He jumped from a building in New York City, a 40-story building, fell through a car, landed in the backseat and survived. This is crazy, and rare. I have had theories about surviving a fall from a building such as hitting the ground and rolling, landing on your feet and absorbing the shock and breaking your legs and pretty much most if not all of your spine...death. Of course these are untested and I am not going to try it on cats becausee PETA is dangerous, but I am still wearing fur and leather so eat it PETA. The owner of the car believes that the rosary he had hanging on his rear view mirror is what saved his Thomas Magill's life. Either way I think this is awesome and it gives me hope, for some reason, that I might survive a fall from a high rise building. Digit Up to Thomas Magill.

No comments:

Post a Comment