Friday, February 18, 2011

...Exhaustion

I am exhausted. I have been dosing off here and there for about a month. I thought I had like low blood sugar amounts or something, but no I am just exhausted, that is what the doctor said. Although I no longer go to bed at 4AM, I guess my 2AM to about 9AM sleep cycle is not cutting it anymore. Today I had literally nothing major to do so I napped, a lot, a while, a loooooooooooong while. I got up and felt better, I could have slept all day, but I would have felt like a bum so I got up after 4 hours. I cannot sleep in past 11AM or else I will feel like a bum. My body likes to get up, and usually pee, around 10 so that would ruin my sleep cycle if I tried to sleep in past 9-9:30 anyway. Hopefully this weekend I get caught up with my sleep and I get back to my wide awake self, but until then I ma giving my exhausted self a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment