Sunday, February 13, 2011

...Grammys: Best Dressed







Amber Riley: I think she rocked this look SO well. I can finally see all of the weight she lost and her hair is nice as well.















Dianna Agron: She looked like a pretty punk princess.

















Miley Cyrus: A rare hit for Miley. It is a look that only works for the Grammys though.
















Rihanna: Although it looked like old Christmas trimmings, I liked it. It followed the theme of barely there peek-a-boo dresses.














Anna Nalick: I loved this look!



















Bonnie Mckee: The dress alone is the only thing I liked about this.















Carolyn Malachi: Red done right.

















Eva Longoria: Almost 40, could you tell? Me neither.


















Hettie Barnhill: A wonderful example of print done right.

















Jenna Ushkowitz: The dress alone is so pretty I gave it a Digit Up. She almost ruined it though.















Jewel: For some reason I liked this. The color did not drown her out at all.
















Kathy Griffin: Kathy looked completely A-List in this stunner.















Kelly Osbourne: Cute and Girly, but not too young.


















Kim Kardashian: Kim finally got it right. Right place, right looks, it all came together well.

















Kristine Elezaj: Almost too much for the Grammys but I think it was just right.















Leann Rimes: She will steal your man in this dress.

















Miranda Lambert: I still have no clue who she is, but I do like this look on her.
















Mya: She may not be relevant, but she dresses as if she is.


















Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi: A grown up party girl look done right.
















Selena Gomez: She should have helped her boyfriend dress because unlike him she got it right.













No comments:

Post a Comment