Monday, February 21, 2011

...The Middle East

What is going on in the Middle East! Tunisia, Algeria, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, and probably even more. These countries are restless and it is about to affect us way beyond gas prices, although that does bother me the most at this present moment in time. A little part of e wants to blame the president for not telling the Egyptian people to give their president a chance to make things better and to wait the remaining 8 months of his term out before their went crazy. I understand them wanting a new leader and a better government, but now they essentially have no government. What they did was major, but I am not sure if it was in a good way at all. Now all of these other countries are trying to be the next Egypt. It is not the smartest thing to do. A country without a government, without any control of its people, this is how gangs and terrorist groups become the main government of countries. There is a civilized way of handling things and this is not what I am seeing at all. I guess in those countries you have to be a little rough and tough to get a point across. In the long run this will hurt America more than it will help us. Let us be real, many of these countries do not like us at all, no matter how much we help them or how much money we give them. I guess it was bound to happen. I tend to look at this from a youthful conservative point of view, then when I put on my Bible glasses I wonder is this supposed to happen? Is this the beginning of the end? Anyway I must give the Middle East 2 Digits Down. Get it together before it is way too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment