Wednesday, February 23, 2011

...Lindsay Lohan

So Lindsay wen to court and she got some bad news, she will be facing jail time no matter what! Now while that is bad I am going to say that I am on her side. I do find it very reasonable that she could have walked out of that jewelry store in Venice, CA without knowing it was on her neck. If you look in the picture above you can see how thin the $2,500 necklace is. I also have a problem with the necklace costing $2,500 but that is for another day. I am also taking her side because she gave the necklace back by turning it in to the police before they were able to search her home. I give her credit for not being so public with her partying and if she is drinking then she is doing it privately, although not drinking would be best. She will be going to jail because this judge is more hands on and she has been to court 9 times in 9 months! She violated her 2007 probation and this judge sees it as enough is enough. This time Lindsay might have been able to get off, but it is just too late. I am going to give her a Digit Up in support, because it will REALLY help her out, and because if sh does decide to fight it, she has a small but good chance of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment