Friday, May 13, 2011

...The Atlanta Hawks

The Atlanta Hawks are out of the playoffs and they did not put up a fight at all. I watched the game and it looked as if they gave up halfway through the 2nd quarter. I think it is time to make major changes. Sadly one of the biggest changes cannot be done. That change would be trading Joe Johnson. They were stupid enough to give him a max contract and they are stuck with him until something gives. I think ZaZa Pachulia needs to be traded as well along with Jason Collins. Jeff Teague was the only shining light throughout these playoff and he only got to start because Kirk Hinrich could not play. He needs to go as well. Finally they need a new and better coach. I know this was his 1st season and some would say he did well, I would beg to differ. He was an assistant coach who came into an okay team and they did what they did the previous years. Throughout this series with the Bulls the Hawks looked old and weak. They could not shoot a basket to save their illegitimate children's lives. If there is not a significant change next season I along with many other fans I have spoken with, will defiantly have to start attending Braves games or something. I am giving the Hawks 2 Digits Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment