Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wolverine Wednesday: Forcier is Confused Again

I bet you guys are getting tired of Tate Foricer news as much as I am.   Here is his latest statement:  "I just didn't feel comfortable and wanted to be closer to home," Forcier said. "Miami is completely on the other side of the country. It would have been fun playing there. But I just wanted to be closer so my parents can afford to come to the games."

Then he says:  "I'm looking into Auburn," Forcier said. "I'm definitely interested in USC, San Diego State, Montana, Kansas State and University of San Diego. I have to lay everything out and figure out my visits."

So Miami is too far but Auburn isn't?  I am willing to bet there is a grade or eligibility issue here.  Can we re-name player transfers from one program to another a Forcier? I wonder how many uniforms that family has in their closet?

  • With DJ Williamson out, Michigan now really needs a highly ranked WR in this class.   With Shane Morris in the next class and coming off really good performances in the Elite 11 and Nike Camp earning the QB MVP last weekend along with serious interest from Gunner Kiel, that task shouldn't be too hard.  

  • There are a number of rumors that SI is about to blow the roof off the OSU football program.  I believe it when I see it.  Stay tuned. 

  • Wayne Morgan is now a 4 star DB on both Rivals and Scouts.

  • Cincinnati teammates and Rivals top 100 prospects in the country WR Dwayne Stanford and DE Adolphus Washington are planning a visit to Ann Arbor this weekend.  Both are/were considered big OSU leans but getting them on campus is a great first step for the Wolverines.  It seems Michigan is recruiting both very hard as a package deal.  Stanford could be the WR that is needed in this class and Washington is Ohio's best player and borderline 5 star player.    Go North Gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment