Tuesday, May 10, 2011

...Kyle Massey

Do you remember Kyle Massey? He was on last season's Dancing With the Stars. Apparently he and Bristol Palin became really good friends. So much so that he will be featured on her new reality show later this year. Bristol will be staring in a show about her and her son moving from Alaska to Los Angeles and working with a charity. The will be staying with Kyle and his brother Chris while in L.A. It will be a 10 episode show airing on the Bio Channel. Basically I will not be watching, I have that channel but I refuse to search for it. I am wondering how close they could have gotten in a somewhat short period of time? They are around the same age, but can guys and girls be just friends? If they start dating it would not be THAT surprising. Anyway I am sure this will give Kyle's career a major boost, he cannot live on Disney money alone, he is not a huge star. For some reason I am going to give him a Digit Up because he should enjoy the good things while they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment