Monday, May 16, 2011

...Rihanna

I have always had this feeling that Rihanna still loves Chris Brown in a more than friends type of way. She recently started following him on Twitter and he followed back. Her fans become instantly upset with this. Rihanna tweeted, "It's fucking twitter, not the alter! Calm down." Obviously there is still some feeling for him and he has a lot more for her. Almost all of his songs seem to be about a girl who just does not compare to a previous girl in his life... Or about how he is just looking for a good time because he will never love another like the one before... Either way Rihanna probably feels the same way. I believe the only reason they are not together now is because the incident between the two was blown up and put on the front page of every major magazine, talk show, news program, etc. I also believe that many years down the road, maybe 2021, they will reunite and date again. Rihanna admits that after the incensed she did not handle therapy properly, "I don't think I saw her enough. I was like, 'You can't help me. I have to understand myself first.' A lot of it was talking out my story in my head, pretending it was somebody else. I started to judge it for what it really was, instead of being biased by my heart." Whatever her reasons may be, valid or not, mostly not. I am giving her a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment