Saturday, May 14, 2011

...Summer Blues

I am not sure if I have the Summertime Blues yet but I am bored. Going form doing something daily to having nothing to do at all, nothing major to do anyway, is a tad boring. I am waiting for something to come to me and I know that is not going to happen. A summer job? I realized while it is fun looking for a job, I do not know how to actually get one. Travel? Maybe, but with gas going up up an away, though the price of oil is down, traveling to the mall is about as far as I would like to go. Everyday is a weekend now and since I am not the most fun person in the world this is a little strange. For the 1st time in a long time I have actual free time and I am freaking out a little about it. I ma going to give these blues a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment