Thursday, May 19, 2011

...Danielle Staub

Do you remember Danielle Staub? She was the most hated housewife on the hit Bravo series "Real Housewives of New Jersey". She left the show after 2 seasons and she claimed she was making money doing other things. We all know she was at one time a cocaine snorting prostitute who may or may not have held people hostage for money. Any who she is set to be in a reality show along with Heidi Montag and other reality television has beens on VH1 this Fall I think it is call Famous Food or something like that. But now she seems to be in some sort of trouble again. Pictures of her have surfaced of her stripping at Scores in New York City. This 49 year old plastic surgery addict is not something that you would hope to see in such a famous strip club, but there she is taking it all off. This is something that she willingly did on her own. Her sex tape, as she claims, was something she did without knowing it was ever going to be released, though if you saw it you would beg to differ. The picture of her above was on Scores website, though it was not censored. I could have put up the uncensored version but you will have to Google that one for yourself because it is not hot at all. She apparently signed a 3 year deal with the club and she will be required to appear at events and do at least 1 live show, ouch. That was until she decided to quit and focus on seeking treatment for psychological problems... Mmmkay...? She claims her handlers "coaxed" her into signing the agreement with scores, which I do not believe. It people gave her a positive response, she would be claiming this move was all her idea and blah blah blah. She told People Magazine, "I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help. My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial. "For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure. Seeing how I have hurt myself and my family this time, I can no longer push it behind me." I think we can add an addiction to attention and fame to that list as well and I say that because when the shiz hit the fan last year she sought treatment from Dr. Phil to deal with her unresolved issues. I think that as soon as her daughter turns 18 she needs to pack up and leave. Her ex-husband needs to gain full custody of the other daughter and leave Danielle to her own demise I am going to give Danielle Staub a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment