Tuesday, May 24, 2011

...Huguette Clark

I was 1st turned on to Huguette Clark after this "Today Show" clip last year. Now I have read that she has passed away at the age of 104 in a New York City hospital. Though she lived a long life most of it was very private and some would say sad. In her later years 2 men controlled her estate. Her attorney Wallace Bock and her accountant Irving Kamsler. These men have been accused of possible stealing, cheating and in some way abusing Huguette. I do not know for sure if Ms. Clark was happy or not, but I would hope that in some way she was. I do hope her money goes to those who deserve it, whether it be family, friends or charity. I am sure her homes will be on the market later this year and all of her possessions sorted through and possibly auctioned off.I am giving this news a Digit Down. I just do not feel as if this woman was allowed to live the life she deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment