Monday, March 28, 2011

...Britney Spears

Birtney's new album "Femme Fatale" drops today and we already know it will be number one. I must say though that while so far I like one song,"Til the World Ends", and hate another, "Hold it Against Me", Britney is still Britney. This album is low on vocals, high on beats and the same goes for her live performances. Most artist make the bulk of their money from tours and live performances and Britney has been phoning it in lately. The videos below show you just what I men. Lots of walking, siting, and hair tossing, no true dance moves really. She looks bored, probably is, needs to retire soon, because I doubt she wants to do this forever, and she just is not the girl she once was, but who is anymore... I think fans will flock to see her because if you are a fan of hers then you are not expecting a masterful performance, you are just there to see her, here her album be lip synced and maybe get a good stage show. I on the other hand am not a hardcore fan, I have a lot of her songs yes, but I am not going to buy an album. I am giving her a Digit Down because it just gets lazier and lazier as the years go by.



No comments:

Post a Comment