Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...Citizens Against Government Waste

The Citizens Against Government Waste are against well government waste, and who can really blame them? I am totally in love with their commercials that has been deemed too "controversial" for some networks to air. I happened to see it on a channel, I cannot recall what network aired it, but thank you to those who are willing to show it. This commercial is pretty much what a lot of insiders are thinking, but are too afraid to say. I instantly thought of one of my favorite commercials, the 1984 Apple Macintosh Super Bowl commercial. However the commercial is more on the lines of another controversial commercial from the 1980's directed by Ridley Scott. This commercial was banned because it also dealt with the topic of the rising government debt. Though this commercial may not be seen by all those who do see it will be curious about its message, especially those who are not actively involved in politics. I am giving this Citizens Against Government Waste 2 Digits Up for, lack of a better word, having the balls to make this commerical to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment