Friday, March 25, 2011

...Laura Vikmanis

I am always complaining about how Hollywood has no original ideas and whatnot. Well Hollywood got one, sort of, and they are going to use it to punish me. Laura Vikmanis is the NFL's oldest cheerleader at age 42. She cheers for the Cincinnati Bengals and she is about to be forced on us because she is getting her life story told in the form of a movie. Are you kidding me? The film will be penned by Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg, who co-wrote the animated film "Gnomeo and Juliet", which makes sense because this is only amovie that women would truly be interested in, or think they are interested in. I am already ready for this movie not to be a smash hit, a box office failure. You can listen to her sob story below. While you do that I will be giving her a Digit Down.




No comments:

Post a Comment