Thursday, March 31, 2011

...Rebecca Black - Friday

Maybe I like bad music. I liked Paris Hilton and Heidi Montag's album, I love new wave, synth, pop, disco, etc. Maybe I am ahead of the curb, I sometimes catch on to songs late, much later than others, especially songs by Rihanna and Beyonce and Britney Spears (Though "Hold it Against Me" is still a crappy song). This song "Friday" by Rebecca Black has finally stuck with me. I must say that although the lyrics are simple and bad they are catchy.I like the little song that cost no more than $4,000 to make. More people hate it than love it, even Miley Cyrus said "It should be harder to be an artist." Really Miley? You sound like a cat in heat hitting the shredder. Rebecca sounds no better or worse than anyone on the radio right now, Ke$ha anyone? Think about it, if this were on Disney or Nickelodeon no one would really care, it might even be #2 on Radio Disney. I may be in the minority when I say that this song is pretty good. I am going to give Friday by Rebecca Black a Digit Up for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment