Saturday, December 4, 2010

...20's


I am only two years into my 20's but is it too early for my 20's crisis? Apparently you have a mini mid-life crisis in your 20's that usually happens around 26. You figure out how to manage life after college or without your parents help or whatever and then you move on. I on the other hand am not worried about that, I am more so worried about my career, the career I have yet to start. Youth is valued around the world, and a lot in America, and by valued I mean young guns doing well before they turn 25, multi millionaires, self-made. Am I behind? Should I be farther? Am I jumping the gun or am I moving too slowly? I could blame the economy, but that is way too easy. A lot of people are still thriving despite this economy, they have great skills, true wealth, not paper wealth or paper skills, the stuff that help sank us int he first place. I refuse to be left behind. I will literally stop others from succeeding until I do! Any who things could be much worse, I could have no true direction at all. I will give my 20's a Digit Up, I see the silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment