Sunday, December 26, 2010

...Hugh Hefner

Well well well... It seems like 2 previous failed marriages and lots of failed relationships with many many much younger girlfriends has not stopped this man from popping the question to his soon to be wife Crystal Harris. Hugh Hefner, age 84, is engaged to the Playmate, age 24. Of course she is marrying him for his looks and personality and all that poor people stuff. Hef Tweeted: "After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve." "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory." "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all." I love that he Tweets and I refuse to, although he is a celebrity and I am not so it makes more sense that way. I am all for this, why not. he was just going to continue to date her until he got bored and got a new chick, or new chicks. I wonder how Holly is taking this? She did get a show, 2 shows, because of her relationship with Hef, and she did want to marry him... She was almost too desperate to marry him, Hef smelled a digger of the gold I would assume and dropped her. Now she is single in Vegas, sucks... Any who I am giving Hugh Hefner a Digit Up. I have been a fan of his for a long time. He is one of the nicest guys you will ever met and he is really smart, do not judge the book by its cover, or magazine in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment