Sunday, December 5, 2010

...Harry Potter

Harry Potter got taken down at the theaters this weekend. "Tangled" a movie based on the Rapunzel fairy-tail open in second place last week, but it came roaring back and stole first place away from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1". It not only lost first place, it lost by about $5.5 million. We are all over Harry Potter, now he knows it. I have never read a book or seen a movie or have had any of his paraphernalia in my home, thank God, but I have been over him since the day I saw all of the little nerds waiting outside of any bookstore with his book around midnight waiting for them to open up, losers! Any who this is good and maybe Potter will be like number 5. I am giving Harry Potter a Digit Down just because I do not like him...it.

No comments:

Post a Comment