Thursday, December 30, 2010

...Khloe Kardashian

The Bull-Moose one of the sisters is getting a show of her own, with her husband. She and Lamar are getting their own reality show, which will be sort of like the Newlyweds, which worked out very well for Nick and Jessica. I am not a Kardashian fan, of course, and I do not know why they need another show at all, their current ones bore me, but here we go again. Khole is the only sister to keep a man, a man worth keeping, and she pretty much has her stuff together. I am not sure what the show will feature because the sisters are always together! It is like each Kardashian house has its own camera crew and each show just features a different house with a guest appearance from another house. Of course this is how they make their money and this is what they do so until we say boo they will keep forcing it down our throats. I will not be watching anything Kardashian this year. How will I be doing this? Easily, I will just not watch E! of course. I am giving Khole Kardashian a Digit Down for keeping the Kardashians on television evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment