Tuesday, December 14, 2010

...Break ups and Divorces

Three relationships in three days. We have three multi-year relationships ending in three days, it must be the new thing to do.
Elizabeth Hurley, who I find super beautiful to the point where I still consider her the most beautiful woman in the world, is leaving her husband of 3 years. She tweeted this on Sunday, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun and I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this." Rumor has it that she cheated on her husband, Arun Nayar, with cricketer Shane Warne. Shame. But that is only the tip of the iceberg for Hurley. The Daily Mail claims that Hurley’s net worth is in excess of $20 million, with all those assets located in England. While Arun Nayar has been reported as exceptionally wealthy, the British publication claims that his worth may be “dependent on future inheritance”. The publication adds that he has “no known assets” in England. When asked for analysis, a British divorce attorney told the publication that, if the above is true, Arun Nayar under the law might be entitled to a home if the couple divorce, a residence to maintain the standard of living during the couple’s marriage.


Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have called it quits after 4 years together. The 2 were just in Hawaii living it up and now it is over. Of course you may know that they met on the set of High School Musical. I thought it was a publicity stunt, like when Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift dated for their movie, which bombed. But these guys made it last for a long time, by young people's and most people's standards. Apparently they are still going to try to be friend, that will not last long. I cannot wait to see who they date next. I lied I can wait, they do not matter much really.







Finally today's news came as a bit of a surprise. The 2 sexiest people, in their gender category according to some magazines that I do not read, are getting a divorce after 2 years of marriage. Who am I talking about? Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds of course! a rep said this, "After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated." Standard issue response. Apparently Johansson did not like the fact that they were apart all of the time, it was making her unhappy. Young Hollywood, poor chick. You have to work to pay the bills and afford the thrills! I understand wanting tot spend time together but you can easily work this out. Make time, fly and be with each other. This is a lame excuse if you ask me, but if it works for her then eh.



Anyway I am giving all of this news a Digit Down. While writing this, I got over all of it. I am okay with all of these splits, as if I was not from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment