Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...Landon Donovan

Months ago I was confused over whether or not U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan was divorced or not. Well my confusion has been set straight. He officially filed for Divorce Tuesday. I will assume he is a little pissed that his soon to be ex Bianca Kajlich did not take him back because he is asking for spousal support and that his attorney fees be paid. Although they have been separated since October 31st 2009, Halloween, Landon seemed as if he really wanted things to work out. I am not totally sure how much Bianca earns, but I do not think she will have to pay Landon anything, at most just his attorney fees, if that. I am giving him a Digit Down for asking for spousal support. I understand he is hurt and probably a little embarrassed, but you get over it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment