Tuesday, November 9, 2010

...Andrew Shirvell

When I think of this guy I laugh hard! This guy is anti-gay and attacked a student for his "radical" pro gay lifestyle. Everything about him a little gayer than the guy he is attacking. I saw him on The Colbert Report and I laughed so hard. I think this dude is in the closet and he is what the media would call a cyber bully. Watch and listen to him and you decide:






Now this all brings me to this: he has been fired from his job for violating office policies and for borderline stalking. This guy is very stalker-ish and creepy and reminds me of one of those guys who was never invited to the party so now he breaks them up and ruins it for others. I am okay with free speech and all that jazz, but this guy just took it way too far and I am glad that he is gone. Andrew is getting a Digit Down. Also Andrew, come out already GOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment