Thursday, November 4, 2010

...NBA

The NBA season has just begun. Over the Summer everyone was talking about LeBron and Miami and The Big 3 and so on. I was watching every move because ti was good television. Now that the season has started I find myself not that into it...yet. Nothing matters at the moment so I am just not that into it. Even though my favorite team, The Atlanta Hawks, are perfect and unbeaten, I sometimes have no energy to sit and watch them play, live or on television. I do watch, even if I am flipping back and fourth or in a daze. I cannot wait for the season to get good, around Christmas time I guess. At the moment football has all of the drama and is leading the sports shows and grabbing all the headlines, especially since baseball is over. What makes it even odder is that I find myself watching more NHL than NBA and I have not been into hockey since the Lightning won the Stanley Cup way back in 2004. I would have kept watching but in 2005 they cancelled the season. So yes I do plan on watching the NBA when it matters and gets exciting. I do like what I am seeing, even Blake Griffin is playing well for his 2nd season as a pro, 1st in action. Until later I am giving the NBA a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment