Friday, November 19, 2010

...Ochocinco

It seems like Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson is ready to get married. He recently proposed to a woman who was on a VH1 reality show. The problem I have is that it was not his show, the show he had where he was looking for "love". He is engaged to Evelyn Lozada, the star of the show "Basketball Wives". It does not surprise me that they are engaged, I am not sure how much they have in common, they have only been dating for 4 months, but I am sure they have known each other for much longer. I wonder if she will be on the show when, if, it returns. I say if because it should be on now, but the boring "Football Wives" spin off is on now, yawn. I am giving them a Digit Up thought because all in all if I had to pick a black and white yes or no to whether or not I liked them both, it would be a solid yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment