Saturday, November 6, 2010

Touchdown Panda!



Since the last 3 weeks we have been Sad Panda, I thought I would give you a little Touchdown Panda today!

Random Thoughts:
  • I was just kidding about scoring 70 points in yesterdays post
  • Can a Defense play better then the week before after giving up 65 points this week?
  • I had a strange feeling that Tate Forcier would win a game for Michigan this year. 
  • I really hope Denard is ok.  He seemed pretty good jumping around after the sack on the last play. 
  • I really think Taylor Lewan is the next Jake Long, but his two penalties and specially the last one almost cost Michigan the game.
  • More Mike Shaw please. 
  • Weird things that go through your mind after a win like that while watching LSU and Alabama:  What if LSU fired Les Miles and he came to Ann Arbor as Michigan's new DC?  I know it's a crazy thought, but talk about the best of both worlds. 
  • I was not happy that Michigan went for the field goal in the 3rd when they were up a touchdown. 
  • I thought Ray Vinopal and Courtney Avery played pretty well at times. 
Bowl Game Baby!  Bowl Game!

Enjoy the rest of your night with an adult beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment