Tuesday, November 23, 2010

...Blake Lively

People love Blake Lively. Ever since Gossip Girl aired people have been obsessed with her. They call her beautiful and the "IT" girl of fashion and so on. I on the other hand, as usual, have gone against the trends and have never really thought much of her. That is until today when it was reported that she bought 40 pairs of Louboutins at a sample sale, shoes that she might have gotten for free. She said she bought them for family and friends and of course for herself. Now the fact that she bought them was very Oprah like of her. But what made me smile was the number, 40, 40 pairs of shoes! Even if they are for family and friends, along with herself, that is still an impressive number of shoes to buy. Ranging from $500 to $2,000 you can only imagine that bill. So am I a fan now? No, I still think she is a tad overrated. Do I love her taste in shoes and the fact that she boughत४०प airs of them? Beyond YES. That is why I am giving her a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment