Thursday, November 25, 2010

...Black Friday

So it is Black Friday. In 4 hours some stores will open, in 5 hours some more will open and by 6AM all of the stores will be open. As I think about it I get a little happy and a little suspicious. Black Friday does not bring the best deals, it could all end up being a big joke...if you think about it. It is however the busiest shopping day of the year, although some would say the Saturday before Christmas is, debatable. I want to go shopping and I plan on it, but I have nothing to shop for. Toys R Us started their big sale at 10PM Thanksgiving day, that was easy to get to. I do not mind standing in line and pushing down men, women and children for a laptop or television or gaming system that is marked down to a reasonably low price, but I feel as if their will be better sales in December. If I have to I will even wait until after Christmas or New Year's to buy what I want...WANT. Still you must enjoy the start of the shopping season, it is rather exciting. I am giving this unofficial holiday, Black Friday, a Digit Up. It may put some of us in debt but it will put the retailers in the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment