Wednesday, November 24, 2010

...Kanye West

Poor Kanye West. The guy has had a rough two years. His mother died, his engagement fell apart and of course the whole Taylor Swift thing. Kanye went on a rant about Taylor Swift and Matt Lauer, but he left President W. Bush out of it, that beef is over for sure. While I understand what he was saying and I agree with it, he waited so late to bring it up and it just makes him look worse and adds to his "whiny" persona. Kanye might need some serious therapy, and there is no shame in that. He puts a lot of pressure on himself, more than he probably actually needs to. I would say maybe he needs an extended vacation, but maybe just a regular non-working vacation will do. I am not a huge fan of rap or hip-hop but Kanye is like at the top or towards the top of my list of favorites so I really do hope he gets everything together. Maybe he just needs to get everything off of his chest at once and that will be that. For now though I have to give him a Digit Down because I think something is just not coming together for him, despite his career success. Also it was just way too late to bring it up in that type of forum, he had a chance and he should have taken it and taken the heat for it then, with Matt Lauer.

No comments:

Post a Comment