Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...House Democrats

Somehow Nancy Pelosi is still in power, this time as Minority Leader for the Democrats in the House with a 150-46 vote. I know she has some sort of power and control over those around her, but this was just a bad move. I do believe that when the Republicans gained control of the House it was a good move, sort of, and that they would be able to sit down with the President and force him to compromise and they would be able to argue but eventually work out deals. Now with Nancy back no one is going to do anything. This is what Nancy wanted. It will get Obama re-elected because they will be able to blame the Republicans for blocking everything the President wanted to pass, but the real culprit will be Nancy. Just look at this remark she gave reporters after she was elected Let me put that in perspective. How would your ratings be if $75 million were spent against you?" she said, referring to the television ad campaigns of Republican candidates and allied groups. "Because I'm an effective leader, because we got the job done on healthcare and Wall Street reform and consumer protections, the list goes on. Because they know that I’m the person who can attract the resources, both intellectual and otherwise, to take us to victory because I have done it before." For some reason I have just never been a fan of hers. She seems to have some sort of alteior motive that no one but Nancy knows. I am not ready to see what sort of mayhem lies ahead for the new Congress next year. I must give this move 2 Digits Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment