Friday, November 26, 2010

...Auburn and Cam Newton

Today I watched an awesome, beyond awesome college football game. Auburn vs. Alabama in the "Iron Bowl". It looked like Alabama was going to beat Auburn soundly, but things just did not work out that in the end. I sat and watched Cam Newton lead Auburn back from a 24-0 deficit to win this game 28-27! It was an exciting game full of ups and downs. With all of the drama surrounding Auburn and especially Cam Newton over the past month it seemed as if the pressure had finally gotten to him. Alabama's defense overpowered Auburn leaving them with 0 first downs and 2 yards of offense for the first 2 quarters. Auburn's defense stepped up stripping Alabama of the ball, keeping them from gaining yards and sacking Alabama's QB. After seeing this great performance I am ready to let Auburn walk away with the BCS Championship and hand the Heisman Trophy over to Cam Newton, even if he has it taken away 5 years from now...maybe. I am sure they will beat Oregon easily, maybe not, but I will most definitely be rooting for Auburn. I am giving Auburn and Cam Newton 2 Digits Up. I was not a fan before, but now I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment