Tuesday, July 12, 2011

...Christie Brinkley

Christie Brinkley is starting to live like me. After he publicly humiliating divorce from her Peter Halsey Cook she has decided she is never getting married again. "I can now say unequivocally I would never get married again. There's absolutely no reason to. I learnt in my divorce that marriage is ridiculous. You take a vow but you don't get brownie points when you honor your vow and the other person doesn't." Can you blame her? Brinkley has been married four times, to artist Jean-François Allaux, Billy Joel, real estate developer Richard Taubman and most recently to architect Peter Halsey Cook. Unlike me though she is very nice adding, "I have to be careful in husbands. Unfortunately, I trust everybody. I just think everybody is great." Maybe it is because she is just a nice lady...or a lady period. Ohhhhh I went there. She also admits she named her 1998 perfume, Believe, after her relationship with her third husband, Richard Taubman. The former model says she named the perfume Believe "because I still believed in love." When asked if she had to name a perfume after her last relationship she said she would name it "Stinks". All in all I think she will probably get married again, i think that is just her way. Until then though I am going to give her a Digit Up and I hope she stays single and becomes a major cougar, ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment