Sunday, July 24, 2011

...Kevin Durant

Kevin Durant plays basketball for the Oklahoma City Thunder. He is a good basketball player, top 5 in the league even. If you ask fans about him they would automatically say that he is an all around nice guy and a good player. If you asked those same fans if her has any tattoos most would most likely say no way. I have to admit that if you were to ask me the last question I was be one of those people to say no, that is until now. Mister Durant not only has one tattoo but he has a mural on his torso, along with some other tattoos. As you can see form the picture the lanky Durant has chosen not to get any tattoos on his arms or legs. I would like to think he did this to hide them from fans and companies that would hire him for his clean cute good guy image. Tattoos are no longer taboo or a stigma these days, however I still do not embrace them. I do not see the point in them and I think there are much better ways to express yourself or get a point across or honor/remember someone that to get a tattoo. With that being said I am giving Kevin Durant a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment