Sunday, July 10, 2011

...USA Women

So I happened to catch the soccer match between Team USA and Brazil. I was not really paying much attention to it, Formula 1 racing came on at 12 and I have a vested interest in that sport. But I kept turning back to the soccer game as I found myself intrigued by those women. America's female soccer team is much better than the men's, they have a World Cup to prove it. This game started with an own goal by Brazil and then somehow they came back to go up 2-1 over Team USA in overtime. Brazil started doing some major acting and the referee realized she made a mistake and she added 3 extra minutes to the overtime time. Within those 3 minutes Team USA scored and tied the game 2-2. Now comes everyone's favorite part of the game, penalty kicks! his begin an elimination game, these kicks were major, as always. Well USA won and Brazil got some poetic justice. Watch and rejoice and give them a Digit Up with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment