Sunday, July 24, 2011

...Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari

Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari started dating Fall of last year. This April he asked her to marry him and she excepted. They never seemed to match and he seemed like he could care less about her lifestyle. Well now it has been reported that they will not be getting married after all. Jay Cutler has called off the wedding just weeks before their wedding. Why? Who knows just yet. Like most people when I found out they were dating I thought, "He is not good looking, but he has money." I will still assume she was marrying him for money, mainly. He was marrying her because she is the "hot chick", though she sounds very annoying to me. He is a Basset Hound and she is a feisty Chihuahua, if they were to get married it would have ended in an expensive divorce...for him. According to a source close to Kristin, "She got dumped. She's absolutely devastated. She can't believe this is happening. "She was planning her dream wedding, the date was set, the location, everything was set. She's in shock that the dream wedding she was planning is going to end this way." I guess I should be a little empathetic and show sympathy towards her right not, but I cannot. This has nothing to do with her roles on Laguna Beach or The Hills, that was all an act and she was young and dumb...er then. I just do not care. He has a football image to repair after basically giving up in the NFC Championship game last season and he has to get ready ASAP for the new season, whenever the lockout ends. I am giving this a Digit Up because anyway you slice it, it was going to end with the two of them separating somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment