Thursday, July 28, 2011

...Monaco Car Accident

It seems as if someone in Monte Carlo Monaco needs a driving lesson. Three blondes in a jelly bean blue Bentley Azure ($363,000) scraped the rear of a white Mercedes-Benz S-Class ($91,000). The 2.7-ton Bentley then hit the nose of a black Ferrari F430 ($186,000). Then, a four-door Aston Martin Rapide ($228,000) crunched into the Azure’s passenger door and a stray Porsche 911 ($77,000). Now this is an accident. I have seen million dollar super cars crash and I have seen race cars crash, but those are high speed affairs. I can only imagine how slow and painful his was. The blonde lady driving was obviously at fault, how do you manage to hit a parked car head on? No biggie though, I am sure they were tired of their cars anyway. Also I am more than sure that they can afford to have these cars repaired. By the time they get them back it will be time for an upgrade. I am giving this accident a Digit Down. Dumb blondes...

No comments:

Post a Comment