Tuesday, July 26, 2011

...Jesse James & Kat Von D

Jesse James and Kat Von D have called it quits. Their engagement is off... Why? The distance was just too much. That sounds a little like bull crap, but it could be true. Kat Tweeted, "I am no longer w Jesse. "And out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that." Jesse told People Magazine, "I'm so sad because I really love her. The distance between us was just too much." At first I was a little sceptical about this, but then I thought about him and this situation and the one he had with his former wife Sandra Bullock. Despite the fact that he looks like a rough motorcycle gang member Jesse is pretty traditional. He wants a traditional man and wife marriage. He accepts the fact that the wife works, but he does not want her work coming before him or their home/family life. You may find that hard to believe but look at how he and Sandra started, and look at how they ended. He cheated o her while she was shooting movies, mostly, and she did have a very busy year the last year they were together. Kat lives and shoots in Los Angeles, and Jesse left the Los Angeles area over a year ago to be closer to his kids, and some would say Sandra, in Austin, Texas. I do see these two getting back together so that is why I am giving this a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment