Thursday, July 21, 2011

Michigan Thursday: Big House Bites

  • Congratulations to Brian Griese whose broadcasting career seems to be moving in the right direction, he just landed the prime time spot on ESPNU's SEC Game of the Week for next season.

  • Sam Webb does his Thursday thing on Big 2013 Tailback Wyatt Shallman from Detroit Catholic Central.  Wyatt is currently a junior and is 6'3 and 251 pounds and working out with Mike Barwis.  "They envision me as a big tailback like (New York Giants standout) Brandon Jacobs," he said of the Wolverines. "They want me to play tailback. That sounds great. I really want to." ----"My parents are both crazy Michigan fans," Shallman reported. "It is like a dream come true for them. My mom cried (when Brady Hoke extended a scholarship offer back in May). She's loved Michigan for so long. My mom is crazy fanatical. She loves Bo (Schembechler). She loves everything about Michigan. On our outdoor fridge she has an 'Oh, how I hate Ohio State' sign." -----"My dad went to one of the first Michigan camps back with Bo. His whole claim to fame at the camp was he ran a good route and made a one-handed catch. Bo came up to him and said, 'Good catch son!'"

  • Kyle Kalis quote from A2.com:  “The thing about Coach Hoke that really sticks out to me is that he’s real,” Kalis texted. “What you see is what you get with Coach, and that’s how it should be. Coach Hoke will be the reason U of M gets back on top. And I’m not the only one who sees it that way, the whole class does and the amount of focus that we all have is incredible, and Coach Hoke instilled that in us.”

  • TomVH says that Aaron Burbridge will be the Big House BBQ


    No comments:

    Post a Comment