Sunday, October 17, 2010

...Jackass 3D

Are you kidding me? This movie made $50 million this weekend! This is the best October opening for any film ever! his would also be the 2nd best opening this year, Inception was 1st with $63 million. This movie was expected to take in around $30 million, but something must have clicked and fans rushed to see it. It could be the final film of the franchise so I am sure that helped. This movie finally knocked "The Social Network" out of 1st and into 3rd. I did not see this movie, I am not a movie person, if you knew me then you would have already known that... This is major when compared to the other movies. The 1st opened with $23 million and finished with $64 million. The 2nd with $29 million and finished with $73 million. So as you can see not only is this a huge opening but the finish could be just as huge. I hope they do not get any ideas to make a 4th because in all honesty the 3D aspect of the movie totally helped with the overall total, without it probably would have opened at $30 million or less. Any who I am still giving the movie a Digit Up for breaking records and for having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment