Saturday, October 9, 2010

...Reality Television

Yet again Hollywood has decided to recycle some things only this time it is reality television taking the brunt of it. First let us start with another Kardashian show, woo whoo. This one will be called "Kim and Kourtney Take New York City". The show will be about how the two sisters are coming to New York to open another DASH store. Do those stores do that well? Doubt it. This is what Kim blogged, ""I could not be more excited to spend the next couple of months in one of my favorite cities. When we decided to open a new DASH store in the city, Kourt and I felt that someone needed to be here to help out with the store and make sure everything was running smoothly. After talking with my family, I decided that I would join Kourtney, Scott and Mason in NYC." So far it sounds like another E! "hit" but to me it will just be the same show in a new city...yawn.
Next something even worse, Justin Bieber will hosting the new version of Punk'd. ARE YOU SERIOUS! To be honest I was not a fan of the 1st version and now with Justin on bored oh boy
watch me turn my channel faster than Lindsay Lohan turns away from good advice. Is the joke that he is a joke, because I already knew that. Though Ashton Kutcher retired from the show in 2007 MTV always wanted the show to continue. Kutcher will remain as executive producer, more money for him to help pay for that probable divorce from Demi. I see this show getting ratings from tweens and teens who are fans of Bieber, that is the only reason they would want hi to host. His voice, lack their of, is fading due to puberty so why not us his fame to land as many gigs as he can before he hits the bankruptcy courts. I am giving both of these shows a Digit Down because they have been done before both literally and figuratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment