Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wolverine Wednesday: Thinks Rabbit Tastes Like Chicken

  • Ft. Myers teammates Sammy Watkins and Dallas Crawford have Michigan listed as their top school.  I think Michigan has a very good chance for both, but if I was a betting man I would put my chips on Dallas for sure.  Sammy is rated one of the top WR's in the country and will get a lot of pressure to stay in-state.

  • Santonio Holmes, Fred Taylor, Anquan Boldin and Vincent Smith like to catch rabbits when they are back home in Pahokee, Florida.  "The first time, I caught, like, three rabbits," Smith said. "It's pretty difficult, running in the mud and having to catch them and keep your balance."  "Every time I get a chance to go home when it's rabbit season time, I got out in the fields and test my luck again," said Smith, a 5-foot-6, 180-pound back who has run a 4.4-second 40-yard dash. "We kill 'em, sell 'em and eat 'em. They taste like chicken."  I'm pretty sure Vincent isn't running a 4.4 after his ACL, but we have high hopes he can get back to that speed.

  • It seems Michigan has offered a new Michigan LB named Desmond Morgan out of Holland.  He is 6'1, 225 pounds and ranked with 3 stars from Rivals. 

  • TomVH from Mgoblog gives us an update on 2012 QB recruiting.  Nick Patti and Mauty Mauk are the top 2 targets IMO.

  • Former Michigan verbal commit DeQuinta Jones got arrested on a "Pot" charge this morning while driving.   He is playing for Arkansas and 9th on the team in tackles.  If I had to guess he was probably headed to a Taco Bell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment