Tuesday, October 26, 2010

...Paul the Octopus

I have sad news people. Paul the Octopus has died. The octopus who rose to fame after predicting every single game correctly in the World Cup passed away of natural causes in his tank at the ripe old age of 2 1/2. I was a fan, and so was Spain and many others around the world. I was glad when he retired, it is always great to go out on top. I still wish that the aquarium would have mad ea quick buck or two...millions off of him, but they had principals and stuck to them. There is talk that Paul may get a statue or some sort of shrine, which I could see. I am sure he will get some sort of dedication at the aquarium and he will live on forever and ever in pop culture history as well. I am giving this news a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment